A new landmark building at the centre of campus forming lecture theatres, seminar rooms, offices, and associated facilities for staff and students.
Designed to provide a fast construction method to achieve the programme date for occupation yet still maintain quality and budget.
- Curved brick façade
- An extension of the external pedestrian route
- Light and spacious internal street
- Cost: £3.6 million
- Length of Project: 52 weeks
- Main Contractor: Bluestone PLC
- Structural Engineer: Eaton Richards
- Quantity Surveyor: Gleeds
- M&E Consultant: Davis Partnership
- Planning Supervisor: Gleeds