Call Centre at Estuary Commerce Park,
A new Call Centre sited in a prominent location near to Liverpool Airport.
The design was prepared to reflect the development brief of Speke Garston Development Company. Construction commenced on site in October 1998 with completion in Autumn 1999. Planning permission has already been gained for two further phases of similar size.
- 600 person workplace
- 500 space car park
- Staff restaurant and kitchen facilities
- 3 storey building
- Curved roofs and cladding systems
- Total sq metres: 8800
- Completion: Autumn 1999
- Approx Construction Cost: £10 million
- Structural Engineers: Gifford and Partners
- Quantity Surveyor: Silk and Frasier
- M and E Consultants: RW Gregory and Partners
- Builders: Tarmac Construction